Game Boy Buttons – NES Style
Our unique, in-house Game Boy replacement buttons are cast using high-precision machinery. These quality buttons take their design cues from the NES controller to bring a different look and feel to your Game Boy.
Use coupon code “LTMTECH-5” for 5% off of your order!
Categories: Buttons, Game Boy, Game Boy Zero, Kite's Circuit Sword, Kite's Circuit Sword Lite Tags: DMG, Retro Modding
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Concave A and B button surfaces and arrow markings on the D-pad designed in the style of the NES controller
- Compatible with NES controllers, DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy units, and SNES controllers (see warning)
- 1 x NES-style D-pad
- 2 x NES-style A/B buttons
You will need to order 2 sets if you plan on using these for a Circuit Sword, Circuit Sword Lite, Game Boy Zero, or any other modded Game Boy Projects that require more than 2 ‘A B’ buttons.
Images and “Retro Modding” logo used with permission from Retro Modding.
There are no reviews yet.