mintyPi Lite PCB Kit
If product is out of stock on Helder’s website, sign up for the waitlist located right under the price!
If you have never soldered a RaspberryPi to a PCB before, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you get a couple of practice boards:
YOU NEED BOTH!
It is much better to destroy a few dollars that to pay for a new kit and pi.
The kit includes the following ONLY! (if it’s not on this list it’s NOT INCLUDED):
- Controller PCB w/ L&R Board
- FPC Ribbon (to connect LCD board to the Controller PCB)
- LCD PCB with the 2.4 inch LCD soldered onto it
- Power Board with optional Battery Connector and L/R board solder points
- Power Slide Switch
- Tactile Menu Button (Requires soldering to the Controller PCB)
Other items that are needed:
- Silicone Buttons: Sudomod Store
- 3D Printed Parts: Sudomod Store
- RaspberryPi Zero or Raspberry Pi Zero W: Adafruit
- MicroSD Card (16GB will be fine for the games the RPi Zero can handle)
- 28 AWG Silicone Coated Wire
- Solder (63/37 Rosin Core Solder recommended)
- Soldering Iron
- Multimeter w/ continuity (Yes, this is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED)
- No Clean Flux (NO CLEAN! That is important!)
There are no reviews yet.